|Project Management||Network Information Systems|
|Problem Solving||Application Deployment|
|Public Speaking||Code Testing|
|Collaborative Storytelling||System Troubleshooting|
|Hosting Solutions||Data Management||CMS||ERP Systems||Utility|
|Amazon Web Services||Hadoop||WordPress||QAD||Docker|
Nomura Research Institute Hong Kong Ltd.
Consultant, August 2015 - August 2021
- Facilitated the assessment, customization, and implementation of ERP Software into the client’s operations process based on their needs.
- Developed new project management systems and work flows catered to our customers’ needs and procedures.
- Prototyped new internal products such as machine learning and Internet of Things solutions.
- Implemented our own internal project management software on our cloud environment (Redmine and JIRA).
- Managed the development and bug-testing of customized software.
- Set up private cloud environments for customers’ software.
- Provide ongoing support for customer’s inquiries.
November 2017 – January 2018
- Wrote articles covering a range of technology topics such as:
- VPN security
- Big Data Analysis
- Trends in Technology
- The Chinese University of Hong Kong | BA Chinese Studies 2nd Major in Business Administration
- University of Helsinki | Student Exchange
- Harvard University | Summer School
- Google IT Automation Professional Certificate
- Mental Health First Aid
- Good with Words: Writing and Editing by University of Michigan
- English (Fluent)
- Mandarin (Intermediate)
- Tabletop Role-Playing Games
- Board Games
- Swing Dancing